MCSTATS PLUGIN DOWNLOAD

For me it works with 2 plugins, too. Keep up then good work. Is that related to the above problem? Did you changed something some days ago in the name handling of plugins with a space? In the first place it was intended to be only used by me and some friends, but finally I decided to make it accessible to everyone who wants to use it. Hidendra just a thought, maybe something related to censorship http: mcstats plugin

Uploader: Marr
Date Added: 13 April 2006
File Size: 59.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 39201
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





So I still had 2 older graph dumps of graphs that were doing it 2 servers and noticed that they too were in Singapore.

You must log in or sign up to reply here. Alongside SUM what is currently being usedas of last night the following are now being scraped from anything that uses custom data: Great work on this.

mcstats plugin

Try adding this to your gradle build script: Try to add this to your pom. There is not one exception to a server being in Singapore that has submitted malformed data.

HidendraMay 28, mcstaats To prevent further duplicates: All data is for the most part public and you can view the same data plugin authors can view.

Most of you have probably noticed funky graphs with some malformed character in the name e. HidendraJun 13, I do not know why or how this is causing bytes to be transformed to something else before even arriving at my server. By the way amazing plugin I love it for seeing my stats.

Yes, my password is: I get this error when plugln my plugin: KeybordPianoDon Redhorse and obnoxint like this. For different plugins the class must be in different packages, too.

Glorious plugin stats!

HidendraJul 11, More custom chart types e. While I did copy the class to the two different plugins I was using, I accidentally imported the same class in both both plugin projects were imported into my IDE.

mcstats plugin

A nice little status page for the backend can now be found here: Custom charts are very easy to implement. Are you missing some charts? They were all from Singapore. The Metrics class does not currently work when more than one cmstats uses it at a time on the same server.

MCStats / Plugin Metrics (R7) - Easy & advanced Plugin Statistics | Bukkit Forums

For me it works with 2 plugins, too. I honestly must say I appreciate your work a lot Hidendra. Keep up then good work.

mcstats plugin

Added new custom chart: It serves to be more open than other closed-off plugin stats systems while at the same time striving to provide incredible possibilities in what can be done with it.

Would the mcstats server still accept the value and process it correctly? Don RedhorseMay 28, Moving the global stats graph will allow me to immediately use these instead of duplicating code everywhere.

HidendraMay 29, Hey, bStats now has a Discord channel, too.

Комментарии